Call for FREE NGO ConsultancyMobile: +91-9324537267
OUR ONLINE PAYMENT DETAILS
Merchant Name : Logicloop
FCRA Registration Fees
FCRA Registration Fees
Under Section 6 of FCRA, it is provided that any organization having a definite cultural/ social/ educational/ religious/ economic object shall only accept foreign contribution after obtaining FCRA Registration.
An application made for the grant of prior permission is supposed to be accompanied by a fee of Rs.1000/- while an application made for the grant of the registration shall be accompanied by a fee of 2000/-. The fee, as applicable, shall be remitted by demand draft or banker’s cheque in favour of the “Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of Home Affairs”, payable at New Delhi.
(i) It must be a duly registered organization for charitable purposes.
(ii) It must agree to receive foreign contribution only through one specific bank account.
(iii) Organization should have active existence for last thee years
Documents and information we need
- Name, address and status of applicant, the district/ ward circle where assessed/PAN number.
- Audited Balance Sheet, Profit& Loss Account or Income& Expenditure Account for the latest year and all preceding years.
- Certified copy of formation documents like trust deed, rules & regulation, memorandum of association etc. and registration certificate, if any.
- Name & Addresses of the persons managing the affairs of the organization or institution, including those who left the organization but were managing the affairs of the association or institution since its inception.
- If the association or institution is notified under section 10(23)(C) or is approved for the purposes of section 80G, the particulars of such approval granted.
- If the association is having any parent or sister or subsidiary organization, which is registered under the FCRA then the registration number along with Ministry of Home Affairs file number should be mentioned.
- If the association has submitted any application earlier then its reference number should be mentioned.
- Annual Report specifying activities of the association or institution during since its inception.
- Copy of any Journal or other publication of the organization.
- Copy of resolution of Governing Body of the organization, authorizing the registration under FCRA.
- Copy of Power of Attorney or the resolution of Governing Body by which the Chief Functionary is authorized to submit FCRA application.
- If the association has received any foreign contribution with or without the prior approval of the Central Government, then the detail should be given.
- Such other information as the association or institution may like to place.
- Signed Authority Letter.
- Undertaking letter from the chief functionary of organization**.