Government of India has initiated a portal to register all voluntary organizations online. The Planning Commission of India invites all Voluntary Organizations (VOs)/ Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to Sign Up on this system,which has been developed in consultation with the below mentioned Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies to facilitate VOs / NGOs during their interaction with the Government in connection with requests for Government Grants under various schemes of the below mentioned Ministries/ Departments/ Government Bodies, in the first phase.
Participating Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies:
* Ministry of Culture
* Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
* Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
* Ministry of Tribal Affairs
* Ministry of Women & Child Development
* Department of Higher Education
* Department of School Education & Literacy
* National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
* Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology (CAPART)
* Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB)
All VOs / NGOs, are requested to Sign Up (one time) with the Portal to help create a data base of existing VOs / NGOs and to access information on various schemes of the participating Ministries/ Departments/ Government Bodies open for grants. Later you will also be able to apply online for government grants to the participating Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies and track the status of your applications through this system.
Golden Thought Consultants Pvt. Ltd. encourages you to register with the portal. Please click the link below to register