NGO Partnership System - Planning Commission (GOI) Initiative
The NGO Partnership System (NGO-PS) is a welcome initiative launched by the Planning Commission, Government of India to provide a platform for interaction between Voluntary organizations/Non Governmental Organisations and key Government departments/Ministries/bodies.
The NGO-PS is free to all website which the planning commission is using to create a database of all the various VO's/NGO's across India to foster better transparency, efficiency and accountability between them and the government institutions.
The Government is calling all the VO's/NGO's to come forward and register themselves on this system to access information on various schemes of the participating Ministries/ Departments/ Government Bodies.The GOI is also planning to provide a facility for loans disbursal and approval through this system.
As a signed in user, an individual can
• Get details of existing VOs / NGOs across India
• Get details of the schemes of the above Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies offering grants to VOs / NGOs
• Apply on - line for NGO grants *
• Track status of applications for grants *
The participating ministries as of now are as below:
• Ministry of Culture
• Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
• Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
• Ministry of Tribal Affairs
• Ministry of Women & Child Development
• Department of Higher Education
• Department of School Education & Literacy
• National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)
• Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology (CAPART)
• Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB)
Logicloop NGO Consultancy can help you to get register with Planning commission ( as NGO Partnership ) please send us following details of your organisation on email@example.com. Name of VO/NGO